Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

Speedometer

867 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  rball0954 
#1 ·
I am having a hard time finding the correct bulb for this, i think i have finally found it on revzilla...Does anyone know of a led alternative? Thanks in advance!

#2 ·
Looks like typical 194 bulbs you can get at AutoZone.
if you remove the chrome cover you will be able to take out the rubber socket that holds the bulb.
look on Ebay for 10pcs T10 Wedge Samsung High Power 1W LED Light Bulbs Xenon White 192 168 194
try to stay away from the inexpensive Chinese LED unless you want to take it apart quite often.

#3 ·
I thought so too, but I ordered the "OEM" part and it is not the same bulb. What iu found out is it appears to be a t7 base, the t10 is too big and doesnt fit in the base of connecter. It is too big when comparing it to the correct blown bulb. I have since found these on revzilla and i believe it is the correct replacement for this. It should be in soon and i will update you. I figured someone on this sire has had to have ran into this issue by now, these things arent easy to find.

#4 ·
They might be T5 which is a common bulb used in instrument clusters for cars that look like mini sized 194 bulbs.
I don't see T7 bulbs anywhere except for the screw in type bulbs.
you can search ebay for 20x 37 58 70 73 74 2721 T5 Dash Cluster Gauge LED Wedge Bulbs Ultra White Light these look to be decent quality.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.