Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found out yesterday morning on the way home just how well they work too. Was on my commute home from work, about 9am, so of course there is a good bit of traffic out and about, luckily the majority of it is usually going the other direction. This morning however, there was a little more then usual out in front of me.

Coming up to an on ramp, I'm used to seeing a slight slowdown here so I prepared to adjust accordingly, but when the cars out front came to a quick and sudden stop, I found myself having to brake rather hard. Felt the bike start to wobble and tilt left front tire screeching, leaned and adjusted and wobbled right, back left again to regain control and continue straight just as the cars started to move again. Let off the brakes and rolled on without skipping a beat.

·
Super Moderator
11,865 Posts
Yes the brakes do work. Guess I'm not sure what your post is about, sounds like you're saying you weren't expecting the cars to stop, you were going too fast for the situation and you had to brake so hard you almost lost control of the bike because you locked the front brakes....??

Good that you got through this without dumping tbs bike. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts