Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...the high today is freezing and it feels more comfortable than days passed. I walked to the deli today and on my way back to work had to unzip my jacket. When 32 degrees feels balmy, you're ready for Spring! :BLAM:

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,092 Posts

·
Chasin' the blacktop
1,498 Posts
60 here today, but not quite ready for spring, still touching up the paint.

Darn I'm ready for riding time.

You know it's spring when...
the dogwoods are starting to bud, mine haven't yet

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,092 Posts
I saw a dead possum on the side of the road and smelled skunks but it's supposed to be near 0 tonight.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,092 Posts
Supposed to be in the high thirties Friday.gee warm weather comes and I don't have a bike running:mad::mad::mad:

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Mike...brother....you are REALLY fookin bored, aint ya ?....supposed to be 44 HERE this Sat....whut, 50 by you ????....thats ridin weather....

Lets do that thing at Big Johns this weekend (bring the cage if ya have to)..... cmon man...gonna be another month before its 70.....git yer azz in gear man....I'll be ridin Sat....dont matter "where to" to me....If Im alone, may go to the Mountain Rest on Wooley Rd.....
Beginning of the month, just got my check, and there aint no adoptable dogs around yet...Im free.....

Cmon guys....ya all bitch, but when the weather gets nice, ya all get excuses....I'll be out.....Fri-Sat-Sun, dodgin potholes......Ridin weather fer the Northeast....btw....N Jersey started fixin potholes before NY....up yers Cuomo !!!! Git er done !!!!...else yer butts out next election (will be anyway after his gun crap)....

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,092 Posts
Was thinkin that today Brother.on my break,put a longer brake line on the gs, gotta fill and bled em.thinkin of mounting a windshield.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
I got a cupla windshields ya know....lil scratched, but methinks would buff out.....yers if ya want....

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,092 Posts
Picked up a cool one in the parts I picked up and Jackie likes it.you'll see it.it fits the bike

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,092 Posts
... your ears are burning from cold and you still have about 15 minutes of pedaling to do.lol

·
2014 KLR 650!
3,361 Posts
Freezing rain tonight but near 70 this weekend I hear. Replacing the water pump on the volvo wagon and working on the temp gauge on the bike. Guess I better stock up on coolant.

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mike...brother....you are REALLY fookin bored, aint ya ?....supposed to be 44 HERE this Sat....whut, 50 by you ????....thats ridin weather....

Lets do that thing at Big Johns this weekend (bring the cage if ya have to)..... cmon man...gonna be another month before its 70.....git yer azz in gear man....I'll be ridin Sat....dont matter "where to" to me....If Im alone, may go to the Mountain Rest on Wooley Rd.....
Beginning of the month, just got my check, and there aint no adoptable dogs around yet...Im free.....

Cmon guys....ya all bitch, but when the weather gets nice, ya all get excuses....I'll be out.....Fri-Sat-Sun, dodgin potholes......Ridin weather fer the Northeast....btw....N Jersey started fixin potholes before NY....up yers Cuomo !!!! Git er done !!!!...else yer butts out next election (will be anyway after his gun crap)....
No, I'm not bored at all infact, where the hell did that come from? I just meant to say it's still freekin' cold here even though it's March! I'm ready for Spring. :beerchug:

Anyway, as said in the original post about it, I can't "git my azz in gear" this weekend because it's my Pop's b-day and him and ma are down in Philly. That's not an excuse, it's an obligation. Don't let that stop anyone else from ridin' though - of course! Yeah, it's supposed to be 50 this Saturday. I'm hoping I can get on the meanie for about an hour in the morning. And if it weren't for my full time job, I'd certainly drop everything at a moment's notice and vanish on the bike for a while. Alas, duty calls...

... your ears are burning from cold and you still have about 15 minutes of pedaling to do.lol
Dude, how about a hat!!! Ears muffs at least? Then you even get to use the word "Muffs!"

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,092 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,092 Posts
How about just fixing my car? Lol.I'd hurt my back more if I had a muff on each shoulder.4 coats are heavy enough

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
You might be ready for Spring when...

....you've been day dreaming of summer temperature's.

:smiley_th

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
...the high today is freezing and it feels more comfortable than days passed. I walked to the deli today and on my way back to work had to unzip my jacket. When 32 degrees feels balmy, you're ready for Spring! :BLAM:
So True! I'm thinking of knocking the oxidation off the rims today. I love my bike....hmmm, did he say love?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts