Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The York Motorcycle Club in York, PA is holding two events on Sunday. All are welcome. Please join us. The weather is supposed to be perfect!

Club Breakfast
Date: Sunday, September 21, 2008
Time: 8:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 AM
Location: Club House 2333 Whiteford Road York, PA 17402 (Next to the Galleria Mall)
Price: $4.00 per person. Omelets, pancakes, home fries, and more!

Carnival BikeRun - Similar to a poker run but with stops to play carnival games. This is an AMA sponsored event and will earn all AMA points.
Date: Sunday, September 21, 2008
Time: 9:00:00 AM - 2:00:00 PM
Location: Starts at the Club House 2333 Whiteford Road, York, PA 17402
Price: $8.00

For more detailed information email us at [email protected]. If you make it to the event, be sure to ask for me (Rick).

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to mention that the event raises money for a local charity.

And, here's the club's web site in case any south-central PA or Northern MD riders want to look into the club. http://www.yorkmotorcycle.com/

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
sounds like a load of fun...wish i lived closer...or that i would have known about this twoo weeks ago so i could have put in a pass to go ride

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The club does a breakfast followed by a poker (or other) run the third Sunday of every month... put in that pass for a future month!

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
is it always in the same spot...i have to have adresses and phone numbers for the pass...lots of paperwork involved for me to leave the area

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
is it always in the same spot...i have to have adresses and phone numbers for the pass...lots of paperwork involved for me to leave the area
Yup, always takes place at the clubhouse. The club address and phone are on the club website listed earlier in the thread. Not sure if they suspend it for the winter months though... but there's a caledar page of events on the site too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts