Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone..

I am new to riding and bought a 93 VN750 (22k Mi) a couple of weeks ago. So far I love it - a lot of fun to ride :D. My biggest regret is waiting until now to get on a bike a year after I took the MSF course.

I have already learned a lot from lurking and I'm anxious to learn more.

So far to get familiar with the bike I've already taken care of the ignition switch issue (replaced) and oil change.

Looking forward being part of the group

Bryan

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
There is alot to learn here, I am still learning myself and had my bike 3 years.
I have put almost 10K on the clock and still going. Check your splines and replace the battory with a Maint free, a must.

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Did you get all your locks to match your ignition? If not, just to let you know, the helmit and gas cap locks on the vn750 can be rekeyed so you can get back to one key if you haven't already.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Guys, thanks for the tips...I'm planning on checking the battery this weekend based on what I've read so far.. I hadn't checked yet since the battery since it was replaced before I bought it.
As far as the locks, I'm carrying two keys for now and i'll get them rekeyed a little later.

Looking forward to a nice weekend in SE PA....

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Another Vulcaneer from PA !!
Welcome Bryan. Western PA here.
Have ya checked out the Yahoo Vulcan 750 group ?
Alot of the same people as here. Sometimes a little more active, but I like the layout here better.
You can find it HERE.
Have a good one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts