Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

yard sale in Philipsburg PA

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  LibertyPilot 
#1 ·
ok so all of the guys here... im having a yard sale tomorrow and sunday... you guys are more than welcome to stop out and say whats up.... depending on how much we make saturday we will have food like burgers and hot dogs on sunday for lunch... so wether it be on a bike or in a cage... come on out and visit....

211 n. centre st
Philipsburg, Pa 16866

#2 ·
I wish I lived a couple of thousand miles closer. I would love to meet some of the guys here on the forum. Wishing you fine weather, big spenders and tasty dogs and burgers.

#5 ·
i can actually do that if you like!! hahaha umm hotdogs and hamburgers today guys.... all proceeds are going to benefit the american bulldog rescue.... if your in the area take a trip down centre st and you will see the huge sign.... hope to see some of you!!

#7 ·
nuthin wrong with a little road trip....366<---- that was actually my little puppy dakota...

yeah they are awesome dogs.... i love um to death and after being part of the american bulldog rescue i cant help but try to help them any way i can...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.