Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought this 4 wheeler for my oldest daughter in 1996. She rode it very little. Honestly drained the gas and put in fresh each time she rode it!! My youngest daughter has riden maybe 10 tanks of gas through it. It has had maybe 1 hour of run time on it sense I bought the big Honda ATV 3 years ago. Every thing I own gets started once a month weather it gets use or not. Looks great! Has never sat out in the rain or a full day of sun shine on it! Just put in (today) a fresh battery, oil, airfilter, and checked/cleaned the carb for good measure. NEEDS NOTHING but a new home. Problem is none of ya'll live close enough to be interested in it. NADA says it worth $1300 to $1900. What do ya'll think would be a good asking price?

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Those little fellers are getting harder to come by and that looks a good one,50 or 90 cc?

I always say ask what you want within reason and it leavas you a little wiggle room if you need to haggle a little.Pretty sweet looking little 4 wheeler.

I have put my 2000 Honda Rancher 350ES 4X4 with a warn 4X2 Lockout Kit I priced it at 2k.I am in the same boat ,I don't really live close enough to anyone on here to sell it.I put it on my FB page yesterday and have a couple of pretty good bites already.I don't know if you are on FB or not but I would guarantee your kids are,have them post it on there for you.You would be the surprized how many people will see it.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
It's an 80cc. Pulls my 320 pound butt pretty good. I'm leanning on $1500 then let the haggling begin. It's just in that good of condition. Battery, gas, airfilter, and oil are the only things not from the factory.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
It's an 80cc. Pulls my 320 pound butt pretty good. I'm leanning on $1500 then let the haggling begin. It's just in that good of condition. Battery, gas, airfilter, and oil are the only things not from the factory.
It sounds like it is 110 % ready to go !
Great deal you are offering !

:smiley_th

1 - 5 of 5 Posts