4,835 Posts
Where are you at?

Reactions: slimvulcanrider

·
Sparky!!!
8,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where are you at?
After these Army, I moved back to my home town in eastern Oregon.
But if you’re asking as for location of where I am in respects to a possible VN750. That doesn’t matter, I’m now a member of a world wide outdoor exploration club, and have access to make things happen.
For example my wife wanted a specific 2004 Toyota 4Runner at the max price of$4,500. We found one in New Jersey. I then paid a member of the club to take it to a 3rd party shop to get inspected for us and let us know the major faults. Only a couple of minor faults found. Leaking Rear Main Seal, Transfer Case output seal leaked as well, and the driver window hangs up when rolling down. I knocked the price down to $4,000 and called another guy who was towing an empty car trailer from NYC to Grande Junction, Colorado to pick up a vehicle that he left behind on one of his adventures to the Rockies. He delivered the rig to a friend of mine in Pueblo West, Colorado for another friend/member to pick up and bring to me on his way home to Kennewick, Washington.

So if I can get a SUV a crossed the country for a few hundred bucks and several cases of beer, I’m sure I can find a way to get a motorcycle a crossed the country if need be.

·
Sparky!!!
8,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can have my project bike for $200. Has not run for about 20 years. (But did prior to parking it) So you’ll likely need to clean the crap out of the carbs. Coastered, shaved, needs fenders.
Knifemaker, I am very honored as well as interested. Let me see what it will take on my end to get the ball rolling.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you are still looking, I have a 93 750 that I am trying to sell. It runs great and I ride it to work most days. Stored in the shed when not riding, I already put 3-5k miles on it since I got it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts