Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTB: Vulcan 750 ('99-05)

I'm looking to purchase a used VN750 from a nearby state (I'm in BC, Canada). WA, ID, OR are all valid locations I can easily get to. Will consider purchasing a bike in not running condition as well, as I'm a proficient mechanic. I would prefer 1999-2005 models, but will consider everything.

Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
vn750 for sale in Oregon

Hi,

I am selling my 1989 Vulcan 750. I thought I would keep it for the longest time since it was so fun to ride but after riding my Nomad for the last 5 months or so, I never ride the 750 more than a few miles. Anyway, it runs great, been to Tacoma, Wa. and back to Eugene, OR. and multiple trips to the coast from here. It is cold blooded, like most 750's. Tires are good, no leaks and it has around 37k miles on it.

Now the bad news... It has a reconstructed title and it registered in Oregon until 06 of 2007. The tank looks like it had some work done to it, not the greatest job as you can see the seam under the paint. The left handle bar is a bit tweeked, I hit three hay bales with it on the highway, long story, but the bike stayed upright. Replaced a lot of the stuff around the headlight area and had to put a new ignition switch. Anyway, if it is something you are interested in, send me an email and we can discuss further.

I am asking $1400. US. I also have a mustang seat I am selling separately for $325.

Regards,
Mike

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hmm... sounds good except that I'm not 100% sure I can import a vehicle with a salvage title into Canada. They're pretty stringent about what they allow to pass inspection - mostly because the population of Canada isn't huge, so they're super anal. Bastards!

I'll dig into it though and see if it's possible. Can you email some pics of the bike, please?

Looks like a salvage title is AOK as long as it says "rebuildable," or "reconstructable."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts