Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all Im looking to buy a pair of MCCT's. I know I can just order them from TOC's website but I figured if someone here has a pair, Id rather give someone one the site some Christmas cash.
:)

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
Hey all Im looking to buy a pair of MCCT's. I know I can just order them from TOC's website but I figured if someone here has a pair, Id rather give someone one the site some Christmas cash.
:)
I believe that most if not all that have bought them have installed them as they are well worth the money and the installation is very simple. TOC is a great company to deal with and will give you all the assistance you may need via the internet or phone. Good luck.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Hey JJ...KC gave me his old set of ACCTs to play with...if yer tight on bucks, I can mod em like I did mine...just cover the shipping and parts...no labor...and then just take care of KC....lot less than TOC...mebbe even better... ;) Call me....

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
write up in my sig line if you just want to convert your own

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey JJ...KC gave me his old set of ACCTs to play with...if yer tight on bucks, I can mod em like I did mine...just cover the shipping and parts...no labor...and then just take care of KC....lot less than TOC...mebbe even better... ;) Call me....
Sent ya a PM

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
2 PMs replied to...JJ and Ceal....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts