Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gotta good idea for my new exhaust. gonna need some stock headers, dont really need the mufflers just the headers. LMK i have some straights i would trade but ull have to pay me some cash w/ the stock exhaust.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Im re-doing my pipes aswell. Not sure if im going to be starting from scratch or if im going to just cut and weld my pipes. But i can let you know.

What are you planing on doing, if you dont mind me asking? I was thinking about cutting my pipes and making drag pipes. But i was going to be putting in 2 45 degree bends so they bend upward like the hold school rods had them.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im re-doing my pipes aswell. Not sure if im going to be starting from scratch or if im going to just cut and weld my pipes. But i can let you know.

What are you planing on doing, if you dont mind me asking? I was thinking about cutting my pipes and making drag pipes. But i was going to be putting in 2 45 degree bends so they bend upward like the hold school rods had them.
im doing upsweeps on the right side of the bike w/ trumpet mufflers the same way as this bike:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts