Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the right price, I am interested in purchasing a replacement speedo and tach. Specifically, I would like to find a set from a year when they started chroming the bezel rings. I can't remember for sure but I think they started adding them in '99. Does anyone have one or both they would be willing to part with or know where I can get them at something significantly less than new prices?

On a related note, anyone know why clicking on the "VN750 Parts on Ebay" thread results in nothing? I tried it a few weeks ago and it worked. I have tried it a few times over the last couple of days and get nothing.

Thanks!

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Burke, I just tried the ebay link and it is working just fine for me. Try again , and if it doesn`t work send a PM to Dmag (forum administrator). Maybe he can help you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I tried it again. Doesn't work when using Firefox but does when using Safari. For some reason, I guess it doesn't like Firefox.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump.... I am still in the market for a chromed speedo and tach if anyone has one or knows of one.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts