Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
I'm looking for a Corbin ,Mustang or Saddleman seat if anyone has one at a decent price let me know.
You may be outta luck as not many folks here put forth the money to buy one of those seats. the Mustang is virtually extinct as it is no longer produced. I think saddleman is done, too. I do know corbin still makes a seat because I bought one for my bike when I had it.

You might want to invest some time and money into redoing your own seat. Find someone who does that kind of work and depending on materials, you may save yourself a couple hundred bucks.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seat

You may be outta luck as not many folks here put forth the money to buy one of those seats. the Mustang is virtually extinct as it is no longer produced. I think saddleman is done, too. I do know corbin still makes a seat because I bought one for my bike when I had it.

You might want to invest some time and money into redoing your own seat. Find someone who does that kind of work and depending on materials, you may save yourself a couple hundred bucks.
Yeah I know had a Saddleman on my last VN750 really liked it have a friend who does auto seats might check with him.

·
2,521 Posts
If I buy the 900C I've been looking at I'll have a Corbin and a Saddleman to sell.... I'll probably know by Monday. Haven't thought about how much $$ to ask yet, but whatever it is will help pay for my new ride.

·
R/R = Relocated Redneck
628 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If I buy the 900C I've been looking at I'll have a Corbin and a Saddleman to sell.... I'll probably know by Monday. Haven't thought about how much $$ to ask yet, but whatever it is will help pay for my new ride.
Ok let me know you should like the 900 I bought a brand new one in 06 put 27,000 miles it never had one problem..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts