Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a set of saddlebags for my vulcan. Would prefer something on the smaller side. let me know what you have and how much you want for them.

·
Big Dumb Viking
597 Posts

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
I got mine from leatherup as well. Can't find them anywhere anymore tho. Not for what I paid for them anyway. I am thinking of making another pair from scratch.

·
Registered
943 Posts
I know it's been discussed all over this forum - but where can I find the kit with saddlebag supports (if needed) and the signal relocation hardware? (without paying a mint hopefully)

Thanks

·
Registered
943 Posts
Asbrand - stupid question - does your tail bag mount directly to the luggage rack or to the backrest as well? And does it have tail/brake lights on it or just reflectors?

I second the comment - a very nice looking bike.

·
Premium Member
4,779 Posts
I believe Kawasaki quit making them, which is why some of the Fire and Steel accessories are hard to find and pricey. Try ebay, but doubt you'll get a bargain on the relocation brackets. Saddlebag supports maybe.

·
Big Dumb Viking
597 Posts
Asbrand - stupid question - does your tail bag mount directly to the luggage rack or to the backrest as well? And does it have tail/brake lights on it or just reflectors?
It mounts only to the luggage rack. Had to take the "toolbox" off the backrest so the lid would open. Also makes it easier to reach the bolts holding the seat on.

And those are just reflectors. Though I am sure someone could rig up LEDs in there if they wanted.

Got it from Sears last year. Was only like $35. Love it! Just big enough to put my helmet in, or carry a bunch of stuff.

·
Big Dumb Viking
597 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
i have a set of jafco bags that i used a couple of years and the bike was garaged one of the traps has torn off and needs repaired i decided i dint want bags on it so i took them off and i had the saddle bag brackets from kawasaki,id take 20.00$ for the pair plus shiping. kent crownover 323 w dayton burlingame ks 66720.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts