Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully a 99 one, but open to others since they're all so similar.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know, but as much as I'm sure I'll be modding my bike, I also would like to have all the factory stuff too, just for posterity's sake.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I saw a paper one on FleaBay for $15. Might check there.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have one for a 2003 some ware, let me see if I can find it, their all the same. Its not a service manual but a owners manual.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah that's what I'm looking for, the owners manual.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
That's what Kanuck's link goes to... Owner's Manual.

·
Giggity!
4,307 Posts
That's what Kanuck's link goes to... Owner's Manual.
It's all good. I understand where he's coming from.
Sometimes it's cool to have the original stuff but till he finds one,
Maybe he could take advantage of what's available. ;)

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Someone here (mebbe Tanner) posted a link to the actual factory service manual, not the Clymer's...Id send it to you by email, but its BIG...

·
Super Moderator
2,570 Posts
the service manual I have (which appears genuine kawasaki, judging by some copywrites in the beginning) is 112 meg pdf file... yes huge!!!

However, more than 70% of that manual is parts breakdown for various models and years it seems...

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
The 112mb is the Clymers...I have another somewhere thats more like 230mb....lemme look...mebbe I can put it on a disk and send...

·
Patriot Guard Rider
825 Posts
I have an owners manual and Clymer I am selling.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
The 112mb is the Clymers...I have another somewhere thats more like 230mb....lemme look...mebbe I can put it on a disk and send...
You sure about the Clymers Wolfie?
I have never heard of a Clymers manual online.:confused:
TOC has A Kaw service manual (112 or 117mb IIRC), and Kanuk's sigline has a link to to the same manual, but the chapters are searchable.

Edit to add quote:
I know, but as much as I'm sure I'll be modding my bike, I also would like to have all the factory stuff too, just for posterity's sake.
I get that davidfite wants an original 1999 owners manual for the "collector" value, not necessariy practical tips for everyday use. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts