Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Pick your poison! Buy more; save more.

Let me know what you're interested and I'll give you a shipped price. Thanks!

Reactions: boogiepop35

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wtb ad - response

C and D or C,D, and E. Shipped to 65803.

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Luggage Rack B - $90 Shipped

Luggage Rack C - $100 Shipped

Backrest D (No Pad) - $30 Shipped

Tail Turn Signal Relocation Brackets & Luggage Supports E - $45 Shipped

Combine items and take $10 off due to saved shipping

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did not realize the backrest was not the "flat bar" type. Should have looked closer. Going to pass on all the stuff. Will probably just make one & paint it black. tks ..... james

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Im interested in item C the good luggage rack, I assume it fits the 750 vulcan?........Bob
Item C is on hold until Friday. If the buyer falls through I'll post up.

I can probably tidy B up to look as good as C, I just have been lazy and didn't want to put in some elbow grease.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I'm interested in B so you don't have to clean it. Do you have the bolts that bolt into the crosspiece,will it bolt on an 03?Thanks.

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
I'm interested in B so you don't have to clean it. Do you have the bolts that bolt into the crosspiece,will it bolt on an 03?Thanks.
It bolts on to any year 750. I think you can use the stock hardware, but if they're too short then it'll be a generic metric threaded bolt. I don't have any special hardware set aside from any of the racks, just for the engine guards I sold.

·
Registered
656 Posts
It bolts on to any year 750. I think you can use the stock hardware, but if they're too short then it'll be a generic metric threaded bolt. I don't have any special hardware set aside from any of the racks, just for the engine guards I sold.
Thanks,here's my number 860 501 1154 call and let me know how to pay,if b is still available.Paul.

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Thanks,here's my number 860 501 1154 call and let me know how to pay,if b is still available.Paul.
I'll send you a private message. PayPal is usually best.

·
Registered
109 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts