Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have called around like crazy and apparently these are no longer being supplied by the manufacturer. I received the same call about the alternator gasket and bevel gasket. I need these bad, if you do not have a set for sale then please refer me to where I can get these. Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have called around like crazy and apparently these are no longer being supplied by the manufacturer. I received the same call about the alternator gasket and bevel gasket. I need these bad, if you do not have a set for sale then please refer me to where I can get these. Thanks for your time.
Got you covered!

92075-1748 DAMPER

92075-1747 DAMPER

You need 4x of 1747

You need 2x of 1748

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These are the guys I ordered from, they called me to tell me that the damper 1747 is on back order with no eta because Kawasaki is not manufacturing them anymore. I had to cancel my order.

·
Super Moderator
2,570 Posts
Order from eBay using the Kawasaki pn's
Usually they show how many in stock. Also Amazon vendors that are fulfilled by Amazon will have accurate qty on hand

·
Registered
109 Posts
I called Partzilla too about 1747 Damper and it's just as Matthew says. National Backorder with no ETA for fulfillment. Only good news is the part was not marked as "obsolete" so there's at least a chance Kawasaki will make more. Still, we cannot be certain of "if" and "when" Kawasaki will produce more 1747 Damper's. As of now, at least "some" 1748's are still available through dealer networks.

I ordered a full set of 1747 / 1748 dampers several months ago just to have them on hand for when the stator and or damper's fail (which ever lets go first). Seems this was a wiser move than I originally thought! Will try and place a call to Corporate Kawasaki Monday and see if I cant get more definitive information on the fate of the dampers.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Fired off a Email and Facebook message to Corporate Kawasaki. Will let you know what I hear regarding the fate of future availability on the 1747 / 1748 dampers.

·
Registered
109 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts