Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Reiterate CLEAN. No rust, no dents, maybe some minor scuffing. Very negotiable as far as price. As some of you know I had a highway accident last weekend and I'm trying to put back together what's been broken. Thanks.

PS - Could also use an engine guard if anyone knows where I can find one.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still looking for a full set. The nicest tank I can find on ebay is new listed for $450. I'm actually considering this if nothing else comes through.

·
romeobravo172
842 Posts
Vulcanpower, ck with TSMITH, isn't he selling his whole bike for what a grand! Or something like that. I know you can do better than $450 on a tank, or at least hope so, be patient. I have a front fender, one small thump on it, not that noticable, sand, primer, paint would be fine.

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Doesn't that $450 one on eBay have a tiny dent? Just double check the pics closely.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There's a fender and tank with chrome side covers selling for $300 with a tiny crease on the right side, though I want no creases. The tank I'm talking about is new, OEM, 450 plus shipping. I'm getting desperate and would really like a clean set, especially the tank.

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
Vulcanpower, ck with TSMITH, isn't he selling his whole bike for what a grand! Or something like that. I know you can do better than $450 on a tank, or at least hope so, be patient. I have a front fender, one small thump on it, not that noticable, sand, primer, paint would be fine.
You're kidding right?

·
romeobravo172
842 Posts
No, Did he not just put his bike up fo sale? And I do think $450 for a tank is IMO is kind of high, note be patient.

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
Dude, I'll sell you both front and rear fenders for $100. Both in great shape. No rust, no dings/dents, and the paint is in great shape. Send me a PM if you want to deal. Thanks.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Fenders

I have a rear fender no dents. It would need to be refinished. Didn't romeo say he had a front fender that needed to be refinished, then all you will have to do is find a tank. I will give you an unbeliveable deal. PM me if you think you might go that route.

Mcneuby :smiley_th

·
Registered
483 Posts

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
That's a good lookin tank. Wish it would match my fenders o have for sale.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Does that look clean to you? I emailed the seller but was not sure if there were any dents. I have black fenders right now so that would work.

·
Registered
483 Posts
from what i can see it looks immaculate...

Lets see what the seller says

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
He said there were "a few shallow dents the camera couldn't pick up". Bought it on the condition that if the tank is in poor condition I'm sending it right back. Sorry, blaz. If the tank ends up in piss poor shape you'll be the first to know.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts