Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Which one, there are 2...the main one in the body (lg) and a quarter sized one for the enricher. If you have an ArcticCat snowmobile dealer close, you can get one (either one) for half the price of Kawi. Those snowmobiles use the same CVK34 carbs.

#43028 or 43028A ?

·
Giggity!
4,307 Posts
check with bikebandit.com or ronayers.com

Alot of us get parts from them, although I find ron ayers usually a bit cheaper.
They use the same parts images so finding & ordering your parts are pretty easy.

My opinion, the cost of this part would be worth buying new & not something in good shape used but aged.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did look on Ron ayers, it took me to another part for a klr650. I have also seen them advertised on eBay for a few other bikes, saying they were the same. I'm not sure which one I should buy for. Of course price IS a determining factor, but only if the part fits.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
The KLR has the same carb too...and SOME parts, not all, are interchangable from the CVK40 that Harleys use. I think the smaller diaphragm on the side is same on all.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
...well, ya got a 50/50 chance....
As for which model ArcticCat, I think a few of em did, more the bigger ones Im guessing.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
....hmmm...must not be a CVK34 then (36 or a 38 mebbe)...well, like I said, I have 2 CVKs off my 454...if ya get stuck, lemme know...free....just pay shipping and trade in yer old one...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts