Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Mountain Man
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a fair to good condition 1600 mean streak seat, or something very similar. Let me know if you have one. Thanks :smiley_th

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Keep an eye open for local biker swap meets too. They usually get crankin around March 1st....big one coming up soon in southern Pennsy...you can usually get a better price at swap meets, plus no shipping, plus you get to physically see the item...worth it even if its a few hour drive...ya usually end up pickin up stuff ya werent plannin on either...lol....I do...
Last yrs Strange Days (not even really a swap meet) I got my fishtail straights and my 5gal Harley tank....both items together, dont remember added to like $60....imagine shipping a large item and the added cost....

Also....check yer local Kawi dealers. Often some guy buys a new bike an immediately has the dealer swap the seat fer a custom....I got my classic front fender that way.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,197 Posts
Yea talking about things at a swap meet ya don't need at the time.I got a good deal on a Harley wheel and tire.might go on my new ironhead.also bought a 7/8" set of z bars that are perfect for my gs 650.I also have people come to me with parts knowing I buy stuff once in a while.just got a good deal on a set of progressive shocks and a Harley windshield.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts