Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Yahoo VN750 Group Owner
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry all, I was not prepared for the tremendous interest in my accessories! I did not have a plan for tracking who wants what and who I have responded to.

If I have not responded to your inquiry, please contact me via email at "jimfost at comcast dot net" rather than PMs on this forum, and I will do my best to keep things straight.

I also have a super duper VN750.COM radiator grill.

Thank you all!

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Sorry all, I was not prepared for the tremendous interest in my accessories! I did not have a plan for tracking who wants what and who I have responded to.

If I have not responded to your inquiry, please contact me via email at "jimfost at comcast dot net" rather than PMs on this forum, and I will do my best to keep things straight.

I also have a super duper VN750.COM radiator grill.

Thank you all!
I think it is not so much you suck, as it is you underestimated the appetite for good 750 accessories by this bunch of rabid fans of the machine :)

And as an afterthought ,I probably would have blamed you had I came home with a new Honda today,You planted that seed and I have been drooling over new Wings and ST1300's today.I am not even sure I why I was at the Honda dealer....Subliminal message???

1 - 2 of 2 Posts