Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
I have seen these, or something similar in American Iron Magazine. They might be ok on a big V-twin or a Goldwing, but I think it is too big for a 750. Although I might change my mind about that if I still am unable to ride two wheels this summer!

·
On His Lady Vulcan
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have seen these, or something similar in American Iron Magazine. They might be ok on a big V-twin or a Goldwing, but I think it is too big for a 750. Although I might change my mind about that if I still am unable to ride two wheels this summer!
I have seen a picture of someone that turned a VN750 into a trike and thought it was pretty cool looking. I am not as talented as some when it comes to fabricating but with the right equipment I cant see why someone couldnt get it to work and for the price thats what really got me going hmmmmmm.......

Peace :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
2,850 Posts
Somebody needs to show that to "dragon159", he's embarking on a trike project for/with somebody who can't ride a two-wheeler. ;)

·
On His Lady Vulcan
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Somebody needs to show that to "dragon159", he's embarking on a trike project for/with somebody who can't ride a two-wheeler. ;)
No ****....I forgot about that thread....please pm him the link someone.......If he wants to go that route I can also act as the go to guy since its in my neck of the woods.

Peace :beerchug:

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
There's usually a bunch of these on eBay. Not for $1000 though :wow:

·
Registered
78 Posts
I seen a similar set-up but it had spoked wheels at a bike night. It was mounted on an old Sportster, . A bunch of us were making light of it and chuckling about who the hell would be riding that thing with 4 wheels and all. When out comes this little dude in full leather all gimped from what looked like MS, he said hey and started to BS with us. He then turned the compressor for the air shifter on and after struggling to climb aboard, he fired it up with electric start.
After he drove away we all stood there looking dumb founded at each other when I said " Great now we're all going burn in hell":doh:
To you Dude:beerchug:

·
Chucklehead
1,050 Posts
Ok .... now I gotta go find a comp that will let me check craigslist ....
Sounds like it would get that thing rocking sooner than currently expected. But then I'm in no hurry as I don't cherish the thought of selling my bike to get his going. So we will wait and piece the thing together as HE earns the funds to build it. Then all I have to do is shed the blood putting it toghether. Blood is cheap ..... I'll make more.

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts

·
On His Lady Vulcan
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm in no hurry as I don't cherish the thought of selling my bike to get his going.
Good Gawd no Brother..... Never sell your bike to build another for someone else!!!

Peace:beerchug:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts