Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it is getting to be riding season again, in fact 60+ here tomorrow. I'm going south to Arkansas. I was wondering if anyone here is local to S.W. Missouri or area. I ride mostly in the corners of this 4 state area.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Check the member map...buncha guys around Little Rock, and some not too far in TX...
Been thru yer town on the way to Branson, when I was visiting folks in Joplin...
And I almost moved to Rogers, AK....the girl was rich, but a nutcase...
Always liked the Ozarks...

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey wolfie; Will check the map. This area is nice, Rogers area is college city. Glad she was rich, most of mine have been nutcases. Or is that me? LOL. Tomorrow I'm heading down AR 21 to Clarksville, over to old 71 back through Pea Ridge, Cassville. If your ever back here You have to get a burger at the Burger Barn in Ozone, AR.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Hell ya brother....me and another member may be doin a cross country this summer if I live that long....we'll swing by....Im gonna make a list of guys and get addys on our route....
And that girl near Rogers...she owns gas wells...the house in Rogers was a damn LAKEFRONT too !!!!...damn !....but she was frickin crazy...she lives in Dallas (suburbs) and was gonna trade houses with her Mom who owned the one in Rogers.....to impress her Mom, she paid $600 to have me take a Mensa test....I was accepted....went to the "party"....then told em all to fook off, lol....I couldda dealt with livin in the Ozarks...lil flatter than Im used to, but beats Kansas, lol....

·
Registered
118 Posts
....I couldda dealt with livin in the Ozarks...lil flatter than Im used to....
Hey!! they are called the Ozark Mountains........better'n callin'em the Ozark Big Hills I guess:)

Wolfie, if yer headin down 44 through Mo. we could all stay a night at my family's cabin on the Bourbeuse river in Union. bout 100 acres all together, quiet and relaxing. nothing fancy - prolly just your speed. Gotta be a handful of folks close that wanna be able to say they got drunk with Wolfie.:rockon:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yup, I'm from Northern AZ so the hills here are different. Wolfie, when you get to AR I think you would enjoy entering around Mammoth Springs and heading SW. The best roads in my opinion are; 21, 23, 7. Then you would end up entering OK in the south, as Northern OK is a whole lot of flat grasslands.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
I know that part of Okie...I drove from Dallas to Rogers....them roads around Rogers are nice.....

View of my lake from the top of the mountain....not much down there...and an aerial of my lil town of 2500...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts