Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I need some tips for my wife to style her hair when riding. cuz she always compains that she can't go riding when we are goin somewhere to party. I need some hair styling tips for her to keep her hair looking as sexy as mine after riding.

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
I remember almost getting whiped at my wife's hair salon one time... The lady that does her hair had some kind of hair do that to me looked like she had rode in to work in the back of a pick up standing facing the wind... I made that dumb statement, don't remember ever going in there again though...lol... If I just knew what that hair style was called, that would work...lol...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
personally I kinda think that look after getting off the bike is kinda hot.

·
Straight roads are evil
580 Posts
Helmet hair FTW!

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
helmet hair, bedhead, kinda hot sometimes.

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
Well it helps to know what length her hair is..
I have long hair and usually just pull it back.
If she has long hair the best way to avoid flattened out helmet hair is to bend over and gather the hair at the top of the head and coil it (Putting it in a ponytail will leave a knot on her head when she puts the helmet on).
This gives her the dramatic effect of when she takes the helmet off the hair comes cascading down.
Doo-rags or skull caps do help protect the hair from getting sweaty and flattening out
Here's a website that might help..
http://www.her-motorcycle.com/Helmet-Hair.html

Reactions: FlaRider

·
Registered
707 Posts
my fiancee always braids her hair before a ride... looks sexy with the leather jacket and braided hair..

·
Registered
707 Posts
or you could always tell her to use alot of gel and hairspray and she wouldnt even need a helmet.... slick it back and you have a very aerodynamic hairdo...

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Plus it would have the absorbtion quality that knife is always talking about in helmets

1 - 14 of 14 Posts