Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wolfie was talking about doing a meeting up in Wanaque NJ NOT sure about the details yet but looking for anyone interested. Email Wolfie at [email protected]

·
mayor of Narnia
248 Posts
Wolfpack

to far from me it would be a gr8t ride tho now if i could get a Wolfpack top rocker for my vest i would replace the indy one i have now

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can have Wolfie design one.can't wear a Wolfpack back rocker myself as it would interfere with my club patch

·
mayor of Narnia
248 Posts
i dont ride with a club mine says indy on top and nomad on the bottom i still get followed around in stores lol

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,733 Posts
Wanaque NY?.......????????

do you mean NJ? not that there is much difference between NY., and NJ., anyways. :doh: ;)

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wanaque NY?.......????????

do you mean NJ? not that there is much difference between NY., and NJ., anyways. :doh: ;)
Yea it's Jersey.I can be a little slow sometimes.I did some editing lol

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Tree Tavern Inn is a name he threw at me...and I don't mind you at all;)

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
.....not that there is much difference between NY., and NJ., anyways. :doh: ;)
Are you going to stick with that?

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You mean the Harley D's don't have air conditioning? They have everything you don't need so why not the air?

Tuesday of what week?

lol
Hell even my Honda has air conditioning, well it did this morning. Lol

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tonight I wish it had traction control, as we are getting sleet.don't worry guys,I'm sleeping upstairs at work.I'm starting to gather a little intelligence as I get older ;)

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You mean the Harley D's don't have air conditioning? They have everything you don't need so why not the air?

Tuesday of what week?

lol
July 25,1848.yes,Goofyfoot's sporty is THAT fast.faster than a speeding pillow.able to leap tall atoms in a single bound.its Super Sporty;)

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Faster than paint drying. Faster than old people ****ing, faster than evolution (now that's an oxymoron ;))

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
got to talk to the ole man for a hour or so. you guys figure out when and ill be there. it would be great to see you guys since i didnt make strange days

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Gonna look into a date tonight.should post it up.then will converse with the Wolfman and get the details.have to see if we need reservations at The Tree Tavern

1 - 20 of 33 Posts