Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it's that time again.let's set a date and a place.Tilted Kilt in Wayne.Hooters somewhere down that way as well,or The Captain's Table in Monroe NY.and let's try to pick a day sometime late January, preferably a Sat or Sun.let's do it!

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
saturdays work best for me...open for any date

·
Registered
941 Posts
Wish I could be in that area.....

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok let's do a poll of who's gonna come,date,Saturday or Sunday, place,etc.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
wolfie said something about the captains table? is that where we ate when we all road together in september a few years ago? went to occ but i had to bail before doing the museaum. me and the old man hit it before going to strange days the following year

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I personally haven't been there and as long as there is food,a place to sit,and everyone is there, doesn't matter to me. if the old man( Luvs ya,brother)likes it,I'm there

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
Posted calendar to my pics?????
There seems to be conflicting location information, Captain's Table and Clinton Dinner. I suggest that you work out the location first and then people can make a better decision as I remember there was a transportation issue for at least one person during the first time this was set up a few years ago.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
we need to get a number together and set a defined date so I can make reservations

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
im in

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
I wish I lived about 3,000 miles closer to you guys so I could get to meet y'all, especially the Alpha wolf of this pack! :)

Reactions: minikrew

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,736 Posts
I wish I lived about 3,000 miles closer to you guys so I could get to meet y'all, especially the Alpha wolf of this pack! :)
I wish you'd post on here more often! :wink2:

come on old Hoss, we miss ya. :grin2:

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
I wish you'd post on here more often! :wink2:

come on old Hoss, we miss ya. :grin2:
Since the hacking incident several months ago when the powers that be had us all change our passwords, I have changed mine twice and forgot/lost the new one both times. I just got a new one again tonight and logged on. Guess I need to engrave it in my desk so I don't lose it again, eh? :wink2:

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
sorry doc, but im out, i dont need the liberal bull**** of some

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok now ANYONE who is on the group email DO NOT DELETE yourself or anyone that asked to be deleted until I say what I need to say.thank you.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts