Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, been talking to he who shall not be named and once again, we have agreed to take another stab at the whole Wolfpack vs. The Buckeye Bunch thing again this year.

the date we have open are.....

"We have the weekends of July 17-19, July 24-26 and July 31-Aug.1 open" a quote from the owner of the Steel Steeds Motorcycle Campgrounds in Milton PA.. this is where would like to hold this event at.

this campgrounds have everything form tents to cabins and is located right on the banks of the West Branch Susquehanna River

link; www.steelsteedscamp.com

feed back needed! what say you fellow Wolfpackers/Buckeyes?!

·
2,527 Posts
Well I might be interested, The 26th is my daughters birthday so that weekend is probably out for me.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Well I might be interested, The 26th is my daughters birthday so that weekend is probably out for me.
that's ok. still have 2 other weekends to choose from. lol that's what this thread is all about. also, I think July 17th-18th, is not going to work for so other members on here either. I believe there is a something else going on that weekend.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
I'm hoping to be there

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
I am interested, have to talk to W..whoops.......he who shall not be named and see what the deal is.
I plan on going. I just need to know which dates so I can put in for the vacation time before I get "volunteered" to work overnight on the weekend.

:motorcycl

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
RBP RBP RBP...

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
PBR backwards. That's part of the ritual to get Wolfie to apear

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
You also need to strip down to nothing but you're socks,you need a candle, a mirror and a chili cheeseburger

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
maybe for you Doc....I just call him....lol
But my way is WAY more fun and Wolfie gets a chili cheeseburger. I just wouldn't wanna be around for the Wolfie chili cheeseburger farts;)

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
I'd go If I'm not working. Need the money if it's there. Is there away to have a poll with the dates?

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'd go If I'm not working. Need the money if it's there. Is there away to have a poll with the dates?
BLAST!......a poll. why is it you guys always need a damn poll?!.........hey, I'm just messing with ya.;)
yes, I don't see why we couldn't start a poll if it would help.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
I'm not a stripper I don't need no pole;)

·
2014 KLR 650!
3,365 Posts
Not sure if I could make it, going to see how the bike does to DC in May. However, if I did go, the sporty would get me there like star trek transporter fast. Cause it's so fast.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
When your in fifth at about 190 if ya tap the clutch and pull up halfway on the shifter it'll go into warp drive;)

·
2014 KLR 650!
3,365 Posts
This is what sucks about riding a sportster, it's always poppin wheelies off the line in 3rd. I never use 1st or 2nd cause of the danger.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts