Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello ladies and gentlemen, I'm here to announce a date and place for our" Leap into spring "winter gathering. Lets see who wants to come,ya all are welcome.Saturday February 27,so everyone can try to get a day off.we are looking into the Tree Tavern Inn in Wanaque,NJ (www.treetavern.com)look up the place.it seems cool.gonna give Wolfie a call tomorrow on my break to see if we need reservations. Looking forward to seeing everyone from the tri state area,if ya can make it,lets try to do this.hell,even if you're willing, and not from the area,you are welcome to come.thank you everyone hoping to see you all.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
I will be there ! :beerchug:

....but for the record, I am not part of any "Wolfpack"

I am a lone rider and not part of a club or anything.....just a bunch of friends meeting to say hello.
I am not a lone wolf either....more like a solitary leopard.....lol
I have no leader that I follow....and if I run with any pack it is because I choose to...mutual respect and friendship is all I need. :rockon:

I am looking forward to seeing everyone again. I hope all the people who were at the first meeting as well as others will be there.
BTW, if anyone needs help finding the place or wants to meet up on the way, let me know since I am not far from there.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll be there.my brother Tom,whom was at the last meeting (remember his boy Thomas who tried to devour the hamburger that was big as his head)is driving me down. Now about the Wolfpack,here's how Wolfie explained it to me.I told him I couldn't be part of two clubs,cause as you know,I'm a Freebird. He said the Wolfpack ain't so much a club as it is just close friends that choose to hang with each other and look out for each other,no lead Wolf,no one on the bottom of the totem pole,so to say.he just coined the term Wolfpack, you know how he is.no territories, any one can be Wolfpack, anywhere. Just close friends, or as I call all of you,brothers,sharing mutual respect and friendship. But I do understand,I have seen your spots;)leopard fits you well

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does 1:00 sound good? I am coming regardless of the amount of people who commit. Talked to Wolfie, he'll be there.hoping to see everyone:)

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Does 1:00 sound good? I am coming regardless of the amount of people who commit. Talked to Wolfie, he'll be there.hoping to see everyone:)
I can't be there but this calls for a song

You're welcome , I know you are going to thank me:grin2:

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh yea,Denny Wolfie's been trying to call ya

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
I'll be there.my brother Tom,whom was at the last meeting (remember his boy Thomas who tried to devour the hamburger that was big as his head)is driving me down. Now about the Wolfpack,here's how Wolfie explained it to me.I told him I couldn't be part of two clubs,cause as you know,I'm a Freebird. He said the Wolfpack ain't so much a club as it is just close friends that choose to hang with each other and look out for each other,no lead Wolf,no one on the bottom of the totem pole,so to say.he just coined the term Wolfpack, you know how he is.no territories, any one can be Wolfpack, anywhere. Just close friends, or as I call all of you,brothers,sharing mutual respect and friendship. But I do understand,I have seen your spots;)leopard fits you well
I remember that huge burger....that was fun to watch.

And I am only bustin chops about the "wolfpack" thing. I just want everyone to be comfortable to come out and say hi regardless of the fact that you are local or have ridden with us or if you consider yourself as part of the "wolfpack" or not.
It is after all, an OPEN invitation for anyone who wants to stop in for a sit down and meet the rest of the folks.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yup Yup I would love to meet you all

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Count me in, hell I'll probably ride if it's not icey

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So far it's Goofin,kc2dqg, Wolfie, my brother, and I

·
mayor of Narnia
248 Posts
Wish i could be there and meet ya'll ride safe

Reactions: OleDirtyDoc

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll be there.Goofin,Wolfie,you,my brother,any other takers?

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Remember that this is an open invitation to everyone willing to come.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Don't worry I won't be wearing my pink Speedo and will be fully dressed;)

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Anyone?

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 96 Posts