Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
I know better than that, thats why I shave with an electric razor mostly...lol...
One thing I've learned is, you don't get better lookin with age...
PS-I even wear a fullface helmet so I can look in my mirrors when I ride...
Have a good one...Old Dog...
Well, now, some people do. I'm not saying that for myself, but there are those who do look much better older than they did when young.
It's all relative,Beauty fades Like a rose ,Ugly holds it's own. ;)

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
I know better than that, thats why I shave with an electric razor mostly...lol...
I'm sure you're a sexy beast dude and if not, ya gotta figure - there's only one way to avoid getting older. I'd take being older over the alternative any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Now go look in the mirror and repeat after me:

"I'm not an Old Dog, I'm a sexy bitch."

Good, now say it again...howzat feel? :D

·
Daily rider
1,043 Posts
I like Red Green's adage, "Remember, if the women don't find you handsome, at least they'll find you handy." That's all we're really there for, anyway, isn't it? My wife believes I can fix anything. She never questions it - unless it takes me much longer than I anticipated. Which, as you all know, it usually does.

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
I like Red Green's adage, "Remember, if the women don't find you handsome, at least they'll find you handy." That's all we're really there for, anyway, isn't it? My wife believes I can fix anything. She never questions it - unless it takes me much longer than I anticipated. Which, as you all know, it usually does.
My girlfriend told me this joke the other day. It definitely applies here: "Why do girls get married?"

"Because vibrators can't mow the lawn." I laughed my arse off...

·
Daily rider
1,043 Posts
My girlfriend told me this joke the other day. It definitely applies here: "Why do girls get married?"

"Because vibrators can't mow the lawn." I laughed my arse off...
Sounds like you never have a dull moment with that one (your girlfriend, I mean).

21 - 25 of 25 Posts