·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from wisconsin???

·
Daily rider
1,043 Posts
Plenty of us on here. I live in the U.P., but grew up in Eagle River, and work in Madison. Welcome Manitowoc!

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
Just over the border in Illinois on the lake.
I ride Wisconsin alot.
We do a good ride in Boscobel on Fathersday weekend.

·
Chucklehead
1,050 Posts
I'm still lurking around the mad town area ..... waiting for the weather to get a little better.

·
Daily rider
1,043 Posts
I'm still lurking around the mad town area ..... waiting for the weather to get a little better.
Hey Dragon, why do you say Columbus is in the middle of nowhere. You're close enough to Madtown to spit at it. My office is near the airport, so I'm not all that far from you.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I plan on going to madison this summer.

·
Chucklehead
1,050 Posts
If you saw my place you would notice my closest neighbor is 1/4 mile away with nothing around. Lots of piece and quiet. kinda like the middle of nowhere.

·
Daily rider
1,043 Posts
If you saw my place you would notice my closest neighbor is 1/4 mile away with nothing around. Lots of piece and quiet. kinda like the middle of nowhere.
That's like where I grew up outside of Eagle River. Closest neighbor was 1/4 mile away, and they had a 1/4mile stock car track. It's still there, but the old neighbors don't own it any more. Had 100's of acres of county land we were always out roaming through. My parents never knew where we were.

·
Fire Axe Man
61 Posts
i'm between appleton and green bay...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Backcountry paradise

Live in Duluth. I ride in wisconnie whenever I get the chance...roads are better. From western wi originally. And yes I have been a Packer fan from the post Lombardi years on. Hope that counts for somethin'.:smiley_th

·
Just a little mixed up...
42 Posts
Boo Town, now in the Quad Cities.

Heading up in Sept. for some fishing and riding.

2012 RAP Ride
SEPTEMBER 22, 2012 - Scenic motorcycle ride in Southcentral Wisconsin to benefit Compassion International. 2012 RAP Ride to benefit Compassion International's "Water of Life" water filtration system.

A beautiful 130 mile ride starts at 10:30 a.m. from Circus World Museum (550 Water Street, Baraboo, Wisconsin). Cost: $25 single rider or $30 for a rider with passenger. Registration opens at 9 a.m.

Design your own RAP experience! Register the day of the ride, or contact us by e-mail and pre-register (we'd love to know you're coming!). Simply pay the $25 registration fee, or ask your friends/family/co-workers/community to sponsor your ride and increase your impact! You decide!

http://rapride.blogspot.com/2011/10/who-why_01.html?spref=fb

·
Chucklehead
1,050 Posts
I can only hope the fart factory will let me out for that ride

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm chilling in Wausau, Wisconsin here. Not much happening here besides the fall colors starting to blaze. Can't wait to start riding the back roads!

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
I'm chilling in Wausau, Wisconsin here. Not much happening here besides the fall colors starting to blaze. Can't wait to start riding the back roads!
Watch out for those fallen leaves blowing around ! :cool:

WilliamTech :smiley_th

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts

Did you buy "Scuba's" bike ?

·
Chucklehead
1,050 Posts
I'll let you know next time I head that way .... I've been trying to get time to ride up to the family's northwoods cabin..... lots of fun twisties up there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Did you buy "Scuba's" bike ?

I know this is an older post..
But, nope. I bought it from a local guy here in Wausau, WI. The previous owner did more riding than the guy who sold it. It may have been...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts