Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dose anyone know where i can get a wiring schematic for a 1994 Vulcan 750? Also do all the Vulcan 750's have the same wiring? For example dose a 1994 and a 2000 have the same wiring? This is because I found a schematic for a 2000 but can't find one for a 1994. Finally this is for the headlight so I can see all the relays and such. thanks in advance Ian.

·
Simple Solutions
965 Posts
in my sig there is a complet manual pdf... yes bikes are identical all years 700 and 750 the only diffrence in the 2 diffrent bikes is pistons and cylinders... and the only wireing diffrences are US and UK US has an hi lo head light and the uk has an on off and a hi lo... im sure if im giving wrong info i'll be called out shortly but u should be good .... what system are u checking???
btw u should fill out your location and info so that we know where u are help may always be closer then then u expect...

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
There is a difference in wiring from the first several years ('85 - '88) that had the turnsignal cancelling, but a '94 & '00 would be the same.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
how do i no what model it is for example A1 A2... etc? Also i am guessing this covers all the years that is written on page 3?
Ya beat me to this part Fergy...

An '85 would be the A1, '86 A2, '87 A3 and so on.
A '94 would be A10, '00 would be A16

As for the second question...
Yes, it would cover all years on page 3, but as I said, the '85 - '88 are different, so go with the second set of diagrams (A5~ up).

Also, there is a colored wiring diagram HERE for the A5 and up bikes

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
do u no what page electrical starts on it just says 15
From the online manual?
15 is the chapter #. Go to page 249 for the beginning of Electrical.
Lighting starts on page 281.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts