Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
R/R = Relocated Redneck
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just spent half the afternoon stripping tape off of the harness to see how bad the damage is... looks like the brake light circuit is fried from the back of the tank forward to the switch on the pedal :doh: anyone out there have one in good shape that they would want to part with? I would need the post '89 (mine is a '95) I can paypal, trade, etc... Please PM me if you have one you can part with as well as price & shipping to 89084.

Jack

·
R/R = Relocated Redneck
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish that I could, but the 86 won't work. The turn signal circuit is different (auto canceling)...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
I have the self cancelling unit if it would help

·
R/R = Relocated Redneck
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the self cancelling unit if it would help
How well does it work? I'm always concerned when a manufacturer discontinues a part/function after such a short run.

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
I'll test it out when I get home from work, but it should work just fine. I believe it was just a feature they didn't see any point in keeping. Cuts the cost of a bike by quite a bit I'm sure.

·
R/R = Relocated Redneck
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Chaparral sells new ones got mine for 177 shiped
Look them up on line best to call though the are in cali
I just checked them out and man are they proud of their stuff... Actually more expensive than bikebandit...

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
How much from bb was it just wondering plus 177 was cheap for me im in a small town and the wanted 350 for one here

1 - 9 of 9 Posts