Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have a wingerline crash bar on their bike? looking at a used one off an 86 Vulcan. Gonna put on my 94 Vulcan unless there is some compatibility issue that I am not aware of. Also, does anybody know if it interferes with taking the oil filter off? A picture of one mounted on google looks like the bar sits right in front of the oil filter so you would have to remove the bar every time you change the oil. Any input would be appreciated.

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
you can still remove the oil filter with out taking off the crash bar, if you mount it right... you might have to tip it down just a tad as you pull it out. Every one that put one on their bike loves it.. Most even prefer it over the Fire and Steel crash bar.

·
romeobravo172
842 Posts
Short oil filter is fine, but with mine a long filter you have to drop the winger, that is why I went back to shorts!

If it ain't broke I ain't gonna fix it!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that not the regular foot peg on the side? I dont see any highway pegs on the wingerline bar itself.

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that not the regular foot peg on the side? I dont see any highway pegs on the wingerline bar itself.
Sorry boot that... Wrong picture posted... But yes the same guy minted a set of alligator highway pegs inline with the stock pegs... At this angle both would blend together.... I don't know of a crash Gaurd for the VN750 that pegs can't attach to.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts