Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
clem
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm new here. I just got a 750 and I'm wondering what type of windshields other riders use and like on this bike. I noticed at least one person has a Slipstreamer Hellfire and I'm wondering how it works for them. I've been looking at the S-08 and the S-05 for a little less wind. Just wondering if these make much of a difference in speed resistance. My last bike, an '82 Virago 920 had a fairing and I really appreciated the protection on long rides.

I've read a lot here about stator problems and fixes, I'll probably do the mod when I have a problem. I'm about to do all the greasing, fluid changes, and other general maintenance you folks have recommend.

Thanks for the great forum and for any input you might give.

Thanks

Clem

·
Registered
445 Posts
Memphis Shades Santa Cruz is also a big fairing type of shield too. Works well for me.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Well heck, yer in NM Clem...when it gets chilly, just stay under 45, lol....kidding....

Welcome to the forum !!!! NM may be my next home btw....4 corners area anyways....CO mebbe....

I run a modded Sportster shield I got fer $20...doesnt cover the hands, but was almost a bolt on, and cheap !!!...a good pair of Thinsulate gloves covers me to 20 degrees NP....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts