Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
REDRIDER
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased the National Cycle Plexi 3 for my vulcan. Having some difficulty installing it without scratching it also. For those of you have bought and installed, do any of you have pictures of it installed? Any words of advice about installing and after it has been installed? Also, do I have to remove the turn signals before installing and is there any recommended trimming afterwards. Thanks

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
I've never removed the turnsignals when putting mine on or off. Yes, it is a tight fit getting it over/around the signals, but it can be done. I haven't had it on in a good while, so I don't remember exactly how I did it right now.
Sorry, but I don't have any pics with the shield on.

You could put a soft around the signals while installing the shield if you're worried about scratching it. That might help.

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
Its not the best picture but here is one, I did take my signals off to do mine but I have speakers on which made it tighter.

·
REDRIDER
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I finally got the windshield on. Had a few scratches but nothing to noticeable. However, I am still working on the clamps on the front forks. I can't lock my steering wheel because the clamps are in the way. Any ideas are helpful.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts