Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Windshield forsale or trade

I want to get a smaller windshield and want to sell my current one. I have no idea how much to ask so im going to make it a "Best Offer". I am not sure on the dimensions but if interested i will get them for you. Also willing to trade for a smaller windshield.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Hi, there! I just sold one of those and it cost a small fortune to ship. I figured I'd share my "lesson learned" with you: probably easier for you to move it on your local Craigslist with a pick-up only option (and you'll make more money that way :) ).

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, there! I just sold one of those and it cost a small fortune to ship. I figured I'd share my "lesson learned" with you: probably easier for you to move it on your local Craigslist with a pick-up only option (and you'll make more money that way :) ).
thanks, good to know. How much did you sell yours for????

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
$125, which included shipping. I had just purchased a project bike and the faring was on it; decided to sell it separately since the rehab is taking a little longer than I'd hoped. The plexifarings are really, really nice - maybe you'll have better luck figuring out how to box yours up for shipping!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts