Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Young Gun
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the weather getting chillier in the coming months, it's a good time to pick up a little protection from the breeze.

For sale is a simple bolt-on windshield. As far as I know it should fit all the Vulcan 700/750s. Check out the pics, it does have scratches down low from being installed (shouldn't be in your field of vision). Some surface rust on hardware. Has Vulcan logo on the front. Other than that, the shield is clear and ready to use.

25$ or best offer, plus shipping.

The following pics are not my bike or shield, but show the same shield installed:

·
Youngster
154 Posts
I just bought a windshield off newrider9984, and definitely enjoy it. Does provide some wind protection for the winter. I like this one, the vulcan symbol on the front is a nice touch. Thinking of adding that to mine, I'd buy this one if I didn't already have one.

·
Just a regular guy
833 Posts
pm sent!

·
Giggity!
4,307 Posts
I just bought a windshield off newrider9984, and definitely enjoy it. Does provide some wind protection for the winter. I like this one, the vulcan symbol on the front is a nice touch. Thinking of adding that to mine, I'd buy this one if I didn't already have one.
If you add it with vinyl from a sign shop, be sure to put it on the inside so it doesn't get destroyed by bugs & weather.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
PM sent

·
Youngster
154 Posts
If you add it with vinyl from a sign shop, be sure to put it on the inside so it doesn't get destroyed by bugs & weather.
I was just thinking of printing the symbol on a paper, cutting it in to a stencil and painting it on to the windshield. Might put it on the inside of the windshield now though

·
Young Gun
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sold! Thanks guys!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts