Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have just purchased a wicked wind-shield . It was off another bike and I'm trying to mod it to fit mine . I don't know what it is supposed to look like or where the brackets all fit . Does anybody have a picture of a wind-shield with brackets . The bike is a 1986 vn750. the wind-shield came of a 900 or 800 Vulcan.
Ill post pics later . too early in the morning right now . but if anybody can help . maybe switch out these brackets for the right ones ? its a sweet wind-shield but i could change brackets . it looks like a memphis shades but its got the classic Vulcan emblem on the front .

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,494 Posts
I have just purchased a wicked wind-shield . It was off another bike and I'm trying to mod it to fit mine . I don't know what it is supposed to look like or where the brackets all fit . Does anybody have a picture of a wind-shield with brackets . The bike is a 1986 vn750. the wind-shield came of a 900 or 800 Vulcan.
Ill post pics later . too early in the morning right now . but if anybody can help . maybe switch out these brackets for the right ones ? its a sweet wind-shield but i could change brackets . it looks like a memphis shades but its got the classic Vulcan emblem on the front .
I'll be the first to ask it, this is your Newbie Check-In introduction post? Please give us a little information about your riding and/or wrenching experience and possibly where you are located and please do so under the proper heading for us. You are asking for some assistance to fix a problem you have and yet we know nothing about you. And yes, a few pictures of the windshield and the brackets you have would be of some help so we can understand the situation. We have no name to identify the shield you are working with nor the type of brackets you have. The possibilities are pretty much limitless. The emblem could be a hint but may also not be original manufacturer installed.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
And the beat goes on.the beat goes on

1 - 4 of 4 Posts