Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help me figure out how to install these? The pictures and instructions are of poor quality and poorly written. I don't know what direction the uprights and crossover bar are supposed to face or the tunnel bolt. There really was only one way it fit, I think, but the front upright hits the rear shocks and the back hits the helmet lock. Also I don't know how I'm gonna fit my Saddleman bags on without relocating the turn signals. Anyone with a similar issue on install that has been successful?

`05 VN750

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
How do you know they fit at all?
yeah,I have those mount's the long end or tunnel as you said goes on top angled ,.install it so the bottom is farther from the bike tan the top.

put the mount together loosely and ten install the top bolts loosely and move them around by swinging the bottom toward the back and then tighten up the top bolts in the position that gives you the most clearance and then tighten the bottom bolts that go trough the flat piece.

you will have to relocate the signals,that is pretty common.

they are universal and will fit almost any bike with fender struts,I had them on the 750 and used them later on my 1500

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. Even from that picture I can't tell which way the uprights face (I think the longer end goes into the frame) or what order the flat piece goes on the uprights (is it on the outside or the inside). Maybe it doesn't matter.

Did you relocate the blinkers to the tail light? I have been unable to find a "best" way to relocate these in the forum.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Thanks. Even from that picture I can't tell which way the uprights face (I think the longer end goes into the frame) or what order the flat piece goes on the uprights (is it on the outside or the inside). Maybe it doesn't matter.

Did you relocate the blinkers to the tail light? I have been unable to find a "best" way to relocate these in the forum.
I actually got some flush mount amber running lights form the truck and trailer parts section of the local automotive supply and mounted them on the rear of the bags.
Here is a picture: http://www.vn750.com/forum/album.php?albumid=85&pictureid=464
but I had changed a lot of things on the rear of mine ,Kanuck69 mounter his stockers on the taillight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts