Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
came across a vet having a yard sale and the bags caught my eye. turns out the vet is selling everything so the cash can be donated to the usmc toys for tots. 30 dollars got me the bags and a fork bag.
so this afternoon i put glens signal brackets on and wired the signals

now i have to get the support brackets on and secure the bags. i put a vista cruise set up on and works great. now its either get a batwing or a shield for 2up riding

·
Registered
941 Posts
That's a damn good deal goofin - congratulations. Looks nice.

What are the dimensions of those bags? I'm trying to figure out what the largest size of bags we can put on these bikes.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bags are 6.75 inches wide, 16 inches long and 12 inches tall. they seem like they are well built, this is the first time i had bags and never really compared bags before

·
2FAS4U
469 Posts
I run Willie and Max 16" bags on my 750 and the wifes 500 Vulcan.
They have held up well on numerous rain filled long trips.

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
if it were me i believe i would put them under the seat but they do look nice and at that price good for you

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if it were me i believe i would put them under the seat but they do look nice and at that price good for you
i plan to. im just waiting for my other supports to get here

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

managed to get something done despite my hand being a pita. brackets i ordered were not what i thought i ordered but i can modify them later.
need to get the bags mounted better so if you have any ideas......

·
2FAS4U
469 Posts
The back of the support should be mounted to the hole on the turn signal relocation bracket, if those are the correct supports.
Then, just zip tie the side and or bottom of the bags to the supports.
That will level the bags out. Other than that, they look to be mounted ok.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts