Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Forum,

This place has been such a huge help for me and my '05 Vulcan. I want to pay it forward by seeing if anyone out there needs mirrors. I'm getting rid of them because I got some new mirrors from Amazon. They're yours...first come first serve...just pay shipping.

They're an exact fit for the bike, just screw them in and adjust! Although, one is missing a nut so you may need to pick that up from Ace (check out the pic...the left mirror is missing the nut which would help you with fine tuning the position of the mirror).

Cheers all!

-Frank

Attachments

·
2,539 Posts
I could use a new set for my project bike if they're still available. Ship to Lebanon Pa 17042.

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I could use a new set for my project bike if they're still available. Ship to Lebanon Pa 17042.
Yes, this is available. (It's not feasible for me to ship directly to Russia for Newquick...sorry Newquick). Shark, provide me with your shipping address and I'll head to the UPS Store (with my Vulcan!) and ship to you the mirrors. I just called now and the estimated shipping is ~$12. Once I give the mirrors to UPS, I'll let you know the actual shipping cost. Can you pay via Venmo for shipping?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts