Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
_I got a set of Viking Charger slanted bags, I ran across while digging through some stuff.They look a lot like these . They have a detachable yoke , so they can be throw overs or you can mount them solid to the bike. Make an offer plus shipping.Oh yeah they also have two rectangular amber lights ,one on each bag that I used as signal lights on my old 750, after I removed the factory blinkers. So... first decent offer gets them. Decent is pretty chep around here. So have at it.

http://www.vikingbags.com/images_templ/customer_photos/Big/QVLX51P-3.jpg

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'm tapped out atm, I'll give you a shout if you still have them after my summer job kicks in. Good luck!

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,732 Posts
I'd buy that for a dollar!.........no. really.....that's my offer! $1! :doh:;)

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
_I got a set of Viking Charger slanted bags, I ran across while digging through some stuff.They look a lot like these . They have a detachable yoke , so they can be throw overs or you can mount them solid to the bike. Make an offer plus shipping.Oh yeah they also have two rectangular amber lights ,one on each bag that I used as signal lights on my old 750, after I removed the factory blinkers. So... first decent offer gets them. Decent is pretty chep around here. So have at it.

http://www.vikingbags.com/images_templ/customer_photos/Big/QVLX51P-3.jpg
Decent.
Let me check my monies.......
PM Sent
:smiley_th

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
....Fookin Ruger.....lololol......

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
bil you have bags and your bike is still broke so you dont get to bid lol

id give you 50 bucks if i had the money to spend cause i really need some bags i keep getting more than gently used bags off of craigslist but as much as i ride they dont last long before the seems split or the straps break

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I know how you guys are about pictures so I took a few. I also found a set of support brackets that came off of who Knows bike that wondered through.

More details. both bags have 2 holes each on the back side of them where the bottom of the brackets bolted on them. I would send those but they left with a set of Willie and Max bags that were on my 1500. after looking at the link bill put on earlier obviously mine don't have the little Viking emblem between the two straps. I bought them new from VIking or I wouldn't know what they are. I have no idea when they started putting that emblem on their bags. They are also semi rigid and hold their shape empty or loaded The detachable yoke is inside one of the bags in case you want throwovers, you can put it on there. The bags also have velcro around the front and back of the inside of the lids, if you forget to buckle them they stay shut any way. Genuine imitation leather construction and the so called locking system is a joke. That's all I know to tell you about them if I forgot anything ,chalk it down to old a case of Old Fartitus. Here are some pics along with some of a tape measure so you can gauge size. after measuring I believe they may be the large and look smaller because they were mounted high on my 750. I wouldn't swear to that either.

·
4,508 Posts
PM sent

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Those are jap mounts fer sure.....and ya left out one dimension Den....how wide ?.....if theyre 8"...means they fit a tallboy sideways.... ;) ...and would be in big demand....

·
4,508 Posts
bil you have bags and your bike is still broke so you dont get to bid lol

id give you 50 bucks if i had the money to spend cause i really need some bags i keep getting more than gently used bags off of craigslist but as much as i ride they don't last long before the seems split or the straps break
Fishin' Line with a large needle could double your time usage. LOL :doh:

Material is very repairable/workable.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Those are jap mounts fer sure.....and ya left out one dimension Den....how wide ?.....if theyre 8"...means they fit a tallboy sideways.... ;) ...and would be in big demand....
Surely you wouldn't think I would get something right in only 2 tries do you ?

Pm responded to, bil tech

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
I use guitar strings or piano wire..... ;) ....no needle needed then....

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bags are sold, and for those with inquiring minds, Ruger's dollar was out bid:)

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
At yer age Denny, and considerin how I am ....nahhh....third try, lol.......takes me 4.....

....so now Bil can have some REAL bags....lol..... ;) :beerchug:

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
At yer age Denny, and considerin how I am ....nahhh....third try, lol.......takes me 4.....

....so now Bil can have some REAL bags....lol..... ;) :beerchug:
to mount on a non running bike because he was too cheap to buy an oil pump lol

·
4,508 Posts
to mount on a non running bike because he was too cheap to buy an oil pump lol
WHAT ?

NOT !

Do not go there Trey.

Have not split the cases yet
.... got another engine coming .

Will eventually find a competent mech to do so.....

Your offer for an Oil pump never happened....will make it happen on my own.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
...take that sheit to pms.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts