Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Which ISO grips should I get for an 06 VN750? I know I need 7/8". I was about to order the universal grips (#6241) and then I read a post saying to get #6180 (for the goldwing).

Someone help!

Thanks, Mark

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Get the goldwing ones. The other ones are too short and you will end up with a gap on the throttle tube side. The goldwing ones also look/work better with the universal vista cruse (throttle lock). The goldwing ones also give you more room to move your hand around.

I have the goldwing ones as do several others. At the gathering I did see a set of universal ones and noticed the small gap. Also, there is more solid chrome (before the rubber iso part) near the controls which also helps with the vista cruse

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I installed the ISO grips this weekend and absolutely love them. They're thicker than the stock grips but very comfortable. I recommend them highly.

I also put on a vistacruise throttle lock and had mixed feelings. It works as advertised but I guess I was expecting more of a cruise control effect. I found I sped up going downhill and slowed down uphill - which I should have expected since there is no speed compensation.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Mark said:
I also put on a vistacruise throttle lock and had mixed feelings. It works as advertised but I guess I was expecting more of a cruise control effect. I found I sped up going downhill and slowed down uphill - which I should have expected since there is no speed compensation.
The guy that comes up with this thing will make a mint.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts