Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

where to find womens t-shirt?

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Crossfire 
#1 ·
i'm looking for a t-shirt that says "if you can read this the bastard fell off". does anyone have one or know where i might be able to get one? the wife wants one and i have be looking all over the place and i can't seem to find one. does anyone even make these?
thanks,
ruger.

#2 ·
haven't seen 1 that says that...you may want to have it made for you
my wife just got 1 that says "this bitch doesn't fall off" lol

#4 · (Edited)
wow! that was fast. thanks Dianna. the wife was like "how did you find that?" i told her, you just have to know who to ask! i told her that i put the word out on this site and that here on vn750.com the people are just great and very helpful people!
the wife liked the hoodie. but do you know where i might find something like this in "black" and/or with a motorcycle on it? I told the wife she could always get the the hoodie and have "kawasaki" or a pic of a bike put on it.
anyways, thanks again,
ruger.

p.s. now, all i need to do is find one the says "I'm the bastard".

#5 ·
There are t shirt shops that will make any shirt you want. They have a computer that will make a screen print then they will make your shirt on the spot. Check your local malls etc. Also check shops that design shirts for sporting events or businesses they can do this also.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.