Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,834 Posts
I buy mine at a large local Motorcycle Dealer.

For you, I'd try here:

Adrenalin Powersports
1218 Enterprise Way, Griffin, GA

And once again, please try posting threads in the proper forum. You should have posted this under "Equipment", not "General Discussion"....
Please read each heading and try to pick the one related to your thread.

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Moved.

And I know I'm tired because I originally read the title of this thread as "where to buy beer?"

·
Super Moderator
11,834 Posts
You can get some good deals online, but there are somethings I need to try on in person.... Like helmets and gloves.
If you can, trying on something at dealer and then finding the same thing/same size online at a better price is an option.

To be honest I've never bought any gear online....

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Ive owned all mine fer over 35 yrs....dont remember where I got mine...but I think mostly like knife stated...a local dealer or custom shop....

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,834 Posts
Well unless there's a vast difference in price, I also prefer to give my business to a local place than an out of state online store. I have a good relationship with one here. I've gotten good deals, free stuff and once showed them an ad of an online price and they matched it for me.

Was going through my stuff the other day....I have 6 motorcycle jackets, one pair non mesh armored pants and two mesh. Three pairs of boots, 10 pairs of gloves, and four helmets. (This not counting my wife's gear)

So, will be awhile before I buy any more...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts