Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Single green wire in big wire bundle that runs over the airbox. currently has a female right angle bullet connector.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Single green wire in big wire bundle that runs over the airbox. currently has a female right angle bullet connector.
Can you add a photo so we can better identify the wire you are talking about?

At first guess, I would say that it goes to the thermostat housing. Not sure about the wire color there as I bought my bike with a repaired wire spliced in there. The next thing I can thing of is that it plugs in at the lower left of the radiator. (if it reaches that far) Add a photo if possible, and what you are looking at may be more clear.

·
R/R = Relocated Redneck
628 Posts
The thermostat wire is yellow. The only green wire that I'm aware of at the front of the bike is for one of the front turn signals, but it doesn't have an angled bullet connector. I just had my whole bundle apart a few weeks ago after a short fried the harness and I don't recall seeing any angled bullet connectors. A picture would help :)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow i need to open my eyes. it goes right in the rear of the rearof the engine cas.single wire runnin down below the battery box.parallel to the ground opposite thethe front of the rear wheel is where it connects.

·
Registered
856 Posts
wow i need to open my eyes. it goes right in the rear of the rearof the engine cas.single wire runnin down below the battery box.parallel to the ground opposite thethe front of the rear wheel is where it connects.
Ah, the neutral switch wire... That would have been another guess, but from your description I was thinking it was further towards the front of the bike. That, and the bottom half of that wire on my bike got lost when I pulled my engine and I had to make up my own connector. Didn't know it had a right angle connector.

Oh well, glad you got it figured out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts