Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Let's Ride!!
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get a new rear, and looking for a deal (who isn't these days?).

·
Crap, I WAS in 5th gear.
500 Posts
Don't know of any specials right now, so you gotta do your own legwork!
Try rockymountainatv, denniskirk and motorcyclesuperstore. Be careful with the superstore- if their stock status says "available" that is code for not in stock.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
I get BikeBandit`s email flyer every week (or so), and they often have tires on special.
I have no experience dealing with them, so can`t comment on their service or anything. Just passing on the info. :)

·
Let's Ride!!
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just went to BB, they have some pretty good prices, and less than $10 for shipping on 1 rear tire? Don't think I can beat that. I'd used them before for other stuff, but never tires. I think I might.

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
I've so far had good experience with the Motorcycle Super store... I am now running a Michelin Commander II rear from them that I think I am going to like... My Dunlop D404 rear that I was running but bought elsewhere went slick at 2,402 mi., so I decided to try something else...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
I used Rockey Mountain ATV and they had the cheapest price shipped for the Shinkos I got. At least, at the time.

I was happy with them.

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,027 Posts
Dennis Kirk still has some of the oem Bridgestones at a killer price. I got better mileage out of there tires than any others. I just ordered 2. My Goldwing uses the same size rear tire as the front. I got Dunlop D404s ( I got a Dunlop D404 for the front, in the stock size) Sadly, Bridgestone no longer makes the oem front tire. I buy tires for mileage, but getting the oem Bridgestones for about half price was just icing on the cake. DK does charge $5 per tire for shipping, because they put the tires in boxes. They still had the best deal on the tires I wanted. I like the ME880, but they were almost twice as much.

·
Patriot Guard Rider
825 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,197 Posts
i go to my local handy dandy motercycle shop.they treat me very nice

1 - 11 of 11 Posts