Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just went through this frustration myself. sudco has 4 jet min and 10 or 12 shim min. sherms has whole earshave kit for a price. motorcyclecarbs and imotorcycleparts (something like that) has jets also. Look through this forum pages and the verses. there is alot of good info here.

·
Registered
721 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
OK, What they are trying to tell you is that the carbs are located in a superbly difficult position to remove because of the big airbox above it, so most people consider better to destroy the airbox and use pod air filters for the carbs. The thing is once you remove all previous filters and plastic components such as the "ears",removing the carbs for tunning with the correct jets becomes easy.
Aside from all that, rejeting a bike is not always necesary when installing new exhaust, but some consider rejeting more of a performance issue. It is supposed that using larger jets aid power.
Peace..out!!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
man its nice having people that know what they are talking about. i noticed that as soon as i got my bike and started riding it there is a different feeling like a allegiance among us riders than just driving a car. its important we all stick together!! peace fellas

·
Registered
8 Posts
If installing new exhaust, might want to look into using the harley davison exhaust gaskets part # 17048-98. They are cheaper, work better and will save you hassels in the long run:carryflag

1 - 9 of 9 Posts