Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seem some neat Dashboards on some of the bikes in the vn750 forums photos, Where do you all get them from? I want some!

thank you!

·
Super Moderator
12,089 Posts
Hi..
I am the source for both the Floorboards and Dashes...There is a Poll in the other forum for those that would like a set of the floorboards. There is a long list and the wait may be over a month...However...I still have Dashes available...send me an e-mail to:
[email protected]
I will send you info on the dash, Price is $80.00 plus shipping...
Knifemaker

·
Registered
7 Posts
Greetings Knifemaker:

I was wondering if you have or have considered making a dash with a 12 volt outlet for a cell/gps charger.

I know the electrical system is a big issue on our bikes, but at 3-5 amps, I figured that would be safe from the headlight accessory harness.

Thanks,

Daniel

·
Super Moderator
12,089 Posts
I sell the dash unpainted and plain. You have the option of installing anything you want on it yourself..( see my dash and others in the Metric Custom folder at: http://photos.yahoo.com/knifemaker1954 )
Formotion..the company that makes the clocks offers 12 volt accessory plugs ( in chrome ) and other companies have dash mountable ones also.
The dash is 16 gauge stainless steel..not that hard to drill..so I leave all options for the buyer to work out themselves..sence everyone has diffrent ideas what they want on the dash.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts