·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
Did you buy one of these new, OldDog? :rolleyes: :rockon:

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Naw LP, afraid that was a bit before my time... Just thought it was a cool video, and something to see one that old run...lol...
But it was one probably about 30yrs younger that turned me against Harleys for many, many years...lol...
I still nearly have a heart attack just thinking about cranking on that darn thing...
A chain saw that won't start didn't have a thing on that crappy thing...

·
Registered
6,446 Posts
Naw LP, afraid that was a bit before my time... Just thought it was a cool video, and something to see one that old run...lol...
But it was one probably about 30yrs younger that turned me against Harleys for many, many years...lol...
I still nearly have a heart attack just thinking about cranking on that darn thing...
A chain saw that won't start didn't have a thing on that crappy thing...
Flite was bustin' stones here, I'm not surprised Old Dog mistook him for me. LOL!!!!! That's what I get for being a smart arse most of the time! ;)

·
Registered
796 Posts
Pretty cool. I'm thinking of how I can put the pull wire on the exhaust for when I want to run my bikes with wide open exhaust! lol

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Flite was bustin' stones here, I'm not surprised Old Dog mistook him for me. LOL!!!!! That's what I get for being a smart arse most of the time! ;)
Ooops, sorry LP & FC, guess I owe an appology to you both... So I apoligize to you both, they say your short term memory goes first...lol...:beerchug:...:beerchug:...:beerchug:...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
I was yanking your chain, so no need to apologize to me! Plus, I was lettin' LP take the blame for what I wrote!

·
Registered
6,446 Posts
^ Ha haaa haaaa haaaaaaaa!!!! As usual, you didn't miss a beat, flite. I don't even blame him for thinkin' it was me. I know I'm a smart a$$. Good thing now is; he knows you are too. Ha! :D :beerchug:

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
In my opinion, if you can't be a smart arse, don't be an arse at all...lol...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts